Our Vision at Universal Collision is to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers based upon integrity and quality.
Working For Universal Collision
We do this by building a Team that is characterized by growth, learning, and respect as we create a solution driven environment with a passion to serve our customers and community determined to the be the best in the collision repair industry.
We are always looking for Team Members who are passionate and want to grow with us.
- Competitive pay based upon knowledge and experience.
- Comprehensive group benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC plans for qualified employees, with a portion of the team member’s medical coverage paid by the Company.
- 401(k) program with company match for qualified employees.
- Ongoing training, including technical training, leadership training, personal development and more.
- Apprentice growth positions and training
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days.
- Reward programs
Minimum requirements to work for us include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- At least 18 years of age
- Many of our positions also require a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle record that meets certain insurance standards.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of our positions.
- We are a drug free workplace and all of our positions require drug testing.
Universal Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Submit Your Resume
Universal Collision would love to see if you have what it takes to join our great team. Our Team is characterized by growth, learning, and respect as we create a solution driven environment with a passion to serve our customers and community determined to be the best in the collision repair industry.
Send in your resume utilizing the form below.
As the most-trusted repair center in Tallahassee, Universal Collision is equipped to provide the highest quality repairs. Offering a state-of-the-art, insurance-approved space, Universal Collision offers a computerized paint-matching system, car rental, as well as a lifetime guarantee for all repairs. We at Universal Collision are determined to be the best in the collision repair industry.
AUTO BODY REPAIR
Using the latest technology and equipment, our I-CAR certified technicians will provide you with the highest quality service. Universal Collision requires ongoing training, to ensure that our team of experienced professionals are always up-to-date in repairing today’s changing vehicles.
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
There are some circumstances if your paint is not damaged, certain dents can be repaired using the method of paintless dent removal. The most common practical use for PDR is the repair of hail damage, door dings, minor creases, large dents and bodylines damage.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment by filling out this form.