Updated April 3, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
Whatever you may need, we are here for you, as an essential industry, we are here to serve you through the Covid-19 crisis. We have launched our Contact-Free Policy to ensure the safety of our team members and customers.
Contact-Free Vehicle Pick Up and Delivery appointments – A Universal Collision Team member will come to you to pick up your vehicle. We will remain a safe distance and disinfect your vehicle before driving it to the repair shop. Click here to Schedule a Vehicle Pick Up or Delivery Appointment
Contact-Free Mobile Estimate – A Universal Collision Team member will come to you to write a preliminary estimate for repair. We will remain a safe distance during this Estimate Appointment. The preliminary estimate will then be sent to you electronically Click here to Schedule Mobile Estimate Appointment
Contact-Free Drop Off appointments – Call us when you arrive, we will send a Universal Collision Team member out to you. We will remain a safe distance to capture the keys. Click here to Schedule a Drop Off Appointment
Photo Estimate Tool – You can use our photo estimate tool to send us photos electronically of your damaged vehicle. Click here to use our Photo Estimate Tool
In addition to these services, we have created a contact-free process for all your claim and repair documentation. All documentation will be sent to you electronically to ensure contact-free correspondence. We will send your repair authorization to you via the DocuSign application, where you can sign electronically from your phone, computer, or mobile tablet. If payment is due from you, we will send you a text to your mobile phone with a link to pay electronically, or you can call the office with your payment information.
We are here to serve you through this crisis.
To our Valued Customers,
Universal Collision continues to be committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our Team Members and Customers. Our Management Team is carefully monitoring the rapidly evolving communications and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our government officials.
We are offering Vehicle Pick Up and Delivery service to our customers. If you prefer us pick up your vehicle from you for repairs, we will send a Universal Collision Team member to you. We will apply disinfectant to your vehicle before entering. Once the repairs are completed, we will schedule a time for a Universal Collision Team member to bring your vehicle back to you.
Below are measures we have taken to ensure the health and well-being of our Team Members and Customers.
- We’ve asked any Team Member who feels unwell or has any signs of illness, to stay home.
- We are asking our customers if they feel unwell or have any signs of illness, please contact us to discuss other options for your appointments.
- We’re taking extra measures to ensure a clean and healthy environment in our offices and shops.
- To help protect you and our Team during customer appointments, we ask that our customers call us from their cell phones upon arrival at the shop. One of our Team members will come to your vehicle to discuss the details of your appointment.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in our offices at any given time; therefore, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle until space becomes available in our office
- We will send all Customers their Repair Authorizations via DocuSign. The Repair Authorizations can be signed on any electronic device, including phone, tablet, laptop or other computer. We have suspended customers signing the Authorization on our devices to limit un-needed contact.
- We are asking our customers to slide their credit cards in the credit card machine to avoid un-needed contact. We will then apply disinfectant to the credit card machine after each use.
- We are asking customers to avoid paying with cash if possible.
- We’ve asked our Team Members to avoid shaking hands with people or physical contact
- We will disinfect vehicles at all touchpoints:
- Keys or key fob, door handle, steering wheel, seat belt and clip, mirror, shift, start button, interior door handle, lock button, armrest, and any other touchpoints
- We will be disinfecting the vehicles after each technician’s work, the next technician will repeat disinfecting, and then a final disinfection will be performed before delivery to the customer.
- We have temporarily discontinued our Lobby Coffee Service.
- Our Team Members will be wearing disposable gloves and dispose of after each vehicle contact.
- We have asked for no visitors at the Shops during this time.
- Only vendors who have deliveries are allowed on our premises.
Lastly, please be assured we are actively monitoring the situation with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our government officials, and we will adjust our policies as conditions change.