Universal Collision’s simple repair process ensures your vehicle is inspected, repaired, and returned by the most-qualified industry-certified technicians. Whether it’s a minor fender-bender, or something more serious, the experts at Universal Collision are here to get you back behind the wheel.
We work with all major insurance companies and are happy to offer complimentary claims negotiations while our certified technicians perform the necessary repairs and quality inspections. In fact, we believe in the quality of our work so much that every repair is backed by a Written Lifetime Warranty.
- Schedule a 30-45 minute appointment.
- Prepare or review preliminary estimate
- Assist with rental car reservation
- Order parts
- Schedule a 30 minute appointment to drop off your vehicle.
- You will need to remove all personal belongings from your vehicle, including your trunk area.
- You should plan for your drop-off appointment to last approximately 30 minutes
- A Damage Analysis walk around will be completed with you
- You will sign an Authorization to Repair and an Authorization for Collision Diagnostic Electronic Scans of your vehicle
- We will contact your rental car company to come pick you up from our office and take you to their facility to pick up rental vehicle.
- Your vehicle will first go to our Repair Planning Department
- Vehicle will be disassembled to determine if there is any additional damage.
- We will contact you and your insurance company to discuss if any additional damage was found.
- We will submit supplement request to insurance company for coverage of any additional damage.
- We will order any additional parts needed
- The next step in the repair process is the Body Repair Phase
- All body, frame, structural and welding repairs will be completed
- Next is the Refinish Phase of your vehicle
- Your vehicle will be prepped for painting
- Vehicle will be painted in one of our paint booths
- Vehicle will sit for a cure time and then be ready for the Reassembly phase of the repair
- The next step in the repair process, is the Reassembly Phase.
- This is where your vehicle will be reassembled
- Next your vehicle will be washed, vacuumed and prepared for its final quality control check.
- The final stage is the Final Quality Control Check. Once your vehicle has passed the final quality control phase, a claims representative will confirm all necessary documents have been received from your insurance company and you will be contacted to schedule your Pick Up appointment.
- The delivery of your vehicle will take approximately 20 minutes
- We will do a Repair Review with you to go over all the repairs that were completed on your vehicle
- We will give you your Temporary Warranty and review what that covers. Your Permanent Warranty will be sent in the mail along with a Customer Service Survey from Automotive Customer Relations Bureau.
- Funds due from customer will be collected at this time and you will receive a copy of the estimate/invoice for the work that was completed.
- You will receive an email from the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau within 24-48 hours of picking up your vehicle asking you to complete a survey about your experience with us.
- You will receive your Permanent Warranty in the mail within 10-14 days of picking up your vehicle.
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment by filling out this form.