Our Vision at Universal Collision is to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers based upon integrity and quality.
Working For Universal Collision
We do this by building a Team that is characterized by growth, learning, and respect as we create a solution driven environment with a passion to serve our customers and community determined to the be the best in the collision repair industry.
We are always looking for Team Members who are passionate and want to grow with us.
- Competitive pay based upon knowledge and experience.
- Comprehensive group benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and AFLAC plans for qualified employees, with a portion of the team member’s medical coverage paid by the Company.
- 401(k) program with company match for qualified employees.
- Ongoing training, including technical training, leadership training, personal development and more.
- Apprentice growth positions and training
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days.
- Reward programs
Minimum requirements to work for us include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- At least 18 years of age
- Many of our positions also require a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle record that meets certain insurance standards.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of our positions.
- We are a drug free workplace and all of our positions require drug testing.
Universal Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Submit Your Resume
Universal Collision would love to see if you have what it takes to join our great team. Our Team is characterized by growth, learning, and respect as we create a solution driven environment with a passion to serve our customers and community determined to be the best in the collision repair industry.
Send in your resume utilizing the form below.